Here’s a clever video that an airport put together. The executives at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) asked flight attendants from all over the world what they love most about SFO and the City by the Bay. It’s clever because they know airports as well as anybody. When I travel to an airport that I’m not familiar with and I’m hungry I always look for the place with the longest line of flight attendants and/or pilots because they know all the good and cheap places.
This video could’ve been even better, but it’s still worthy of a feature. After all, if it wasn’t for SFO’s terrible weather and delays it would be one of my favorite US airports. I love its museum displays, local eateries, shops, and yoga room. The video also features SF legend Tony Bennett, San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee, and Lieutenant Governor of California Gavin Newsom.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.