I’m not much of a fan of waterparks because I don’t think the water is all that sanitary—but after seeing this video of the Royal Flush slide, I might just take my chances. Wow! The Royal Flush launches riders into the sky with or without a raft, and it’s insane. It’s located at the BSR Cable Park in Waco, TX, where the marketing department should get a raise after creating a viral video that has received over 10 million views in a week.
It most certainly is going to bring in new business and in case you want to give it a shot, an all-day Royal Flush Pass is $15. Riders must be at least six years of age and unlike what’s seen in the video all riders must wear a US Coast Guard-approved life jacket.
H/T to Gear Junkie.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.