I could totally relate to this Turkish Airlines video, which they produced as part of their “Gotta Get Out” social media campaign. The airline invited US residents to nominate someone they believe deserves a vacation to their dream destination. Submissions were entered in the form of essays, photos, videos, and combination of the three through social media, and the winner was a women named Maureen who hadn’t taken a vacation in nearly 30 years and is presently undergoing cancer treatment. Her daughter Ashley nominated her, and now this well-deserving inner-city teacher is about to go on a trip of a lifetime—as you’ll see in the emotional video above.
If you’ve been following my website since the beginning, you know when my mom was diagnosed with cancer I cashed in most of my miles and took her first class to places we’d until then only dreamed of (you can read about it here). I still tell peoples the best way to use your mile is to fly your mom (or loved one) to their dream destination(s).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.