April the Giraffe (youtube.com/channel/UClnQCgFa9lCBL-KXZMOoO9Q/live)
A lot of people are talking about April the Giraffe, a much-loved animal at the Animal Adventure Park in Harpursville, NY who’s expecting her fourth calf. Soon, everyone will be talking about the calf; the live webcam being streamed on YouTube (below) already has insane numbers. Just now there were over 80,000 people on it!
April is 15-years old. Her first calf is named Oliver and he’s five-years old. Calfs when born weigh around 150 pounds and are about six-feet tall. When the moment happens, the front hooves will come out first followed by the snout. In case you’re wondering, giraffes eat hay and a specialized giraffe diet but love romaine lettuce and carrot treats. April’s water source, enrichment and solo hay feeder are out of sight of the camera view.
Daily updates are available on Facebook.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.