April the Giraffe (youtube.com/channel/UClnQCgFa9lCBL-KXZMOoO9Q/live)
A lot of people are talking about April the Giraffe, a much-loved animal at the Animal Adventure Park in Harpursville, NY who’s expecting her fourth calf. Soon, everyone will be talking about the calf; the live webcam being streamed on YouTube (below) already has insane numbers. Just now there were over 80,000 people on it!
April is 15-years old. Her first calf is named Oliver and he’s five-years old. Calfs when born weigh around 150 pounds and are about six-feet tall. When the moment happens, the front hooves will come out first followed by the snout. In case you’re wondering, giraffes eat hay and a specialized giraffe diet but love romaine lettuce and carrot treats. April’s water source, enrichment and solo hay feeder are out of sight of the camera view.
Daily updates are available on Facebook.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.