Clearwater, Florida (pierhouse60.com/marina-camera-live)
In November my wife, son and I spent a week in beautiful, warm and sunny Clearwater, Florida! We were there to speak at the TMS Family Travel Conference that took place at the Wyndham Grand, which is—surprisingly—really grand. It has to be the nicest Wyndham hotel in the world; at the least, it’s certainly the nicest one I’ve ever seen. This week I finished an insider’s guide to Clearwater, and during my research I discovered a fantastic live webcam of the Clearwater Marina and Harbor. Check it out here!
And while you’re at it, check out another Clearwater webcam series we featured back in November.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.