Banff, Alberta (banfflakelouise.com/Plan-Your-Trip/Web-Cams)
With temperatures above normal in most of the US, it’s difficult to find snow right now. I noticed that even in Buffalo, New York it’s going to be close to 60ºF this week, which is mind-boggling in almost mid-December.
Well, one place that does have plenty of snow is Alberta, Canada! Lake Louise in Banff National Park is one of the most beautiful places on Earth, as this week’s Banff webcams let you see for yourself. Though nothing is as good as the real thing. If you haven’t visited our northern neighbors there’s never been a better time since the current exchange rate is $1.00 CAD = $0.74 US! That means everything is basically 26% off!
Here’s more on Banff and Alberta, a place I’ve (and other JohnnyJet.com writers have) visited many times:
- The Post Hotel and Lake Louise Village in Banff National Park
- Alberta in the Springtime
- 12 Instagrams of Alberta Like You’ve Never Seen it Before
- How to Pack for Alberta, Canada
- 10 Things Americans Should Know About Traveling to Alberta, Canada
- 5 Places to Celebrate Christmas in Alberta
- Banff to Jasper on the Icefields Parkway
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.