Banff, Alberta (banfflakelouise.com/Plan-Your-Trip/Web-Cams)
With temperatures above normal in most of the US, it’s difficult to find snow right now. I noticed that even in Buffalo, New York it’s going to be close to 60ºF this week, which is mind-boggling in almost mid-December.
Well, one place that does have plenty of snow is Alberta, Canada! Lake Louise in Banff National Park is one of the most beautiful places on Earth, as this week’s Banff webcams let you see for yourself. Though nothing is as good as the real thing. If you haven’t visited our northern neighbors there’s never been a better time since the current exchange rate is $1.00 CAD = $0.74 US! That means everything is basically 26% off!
Here’s more on Banff and Alberta, a place I’ve (and other JohnnyJet.com writers have) visited many times:
- The Post Hotel and Lake Louise Village in Banff National Park
- Alberta in the Springtime
- 12 Instagrams of Alberta Like You’ve Never Seen it Before
- How to Pack for Alberta, Canada
- 10 Things Americans Should Know About Traveling to Alberta, Canada
- 5 Places to Celebrate Christmas in Alberta
- Banff to Jasper on the Icefields Parkway
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.