Banff, Alberta (banfflakelouise.com/Plan-Your-Trip/Web-Cams)
With temperatures above normal in most of the US, it’s difficult to find snow right now. I noticed that even in Buffalo, New York it’s going to be close to 60ºF this week, which is mind-boggling in almost mid-December.
Well, one place that does have plenty of snow is Alberta, Canada! Lake Louise in Banff National Park is one of the most beautiful places on Earth, as this week’s Banff webcams let you see for yourself. Though nothing is as good as the real thing. If you haven’t visited our northern neighbors there’s never been a better time since the current exchange rate is $1.00 CAD = $0.74 US! That means everything is basically 26% off!
Here’s more on Banff and Alberta, a place I’ve (and other JohnnyJet.com writers have) visited many times:
- The Post Hotel and Lake Louise Village in Banff National Park
- Alberta in the Springtime
- 12 Instagrams of Alberta Like You’ve Never Seen it Before
- How to Pack for Alberta, Canada
- 10 Things Americans Should Know About Traveling to Alberta, Canada
- 5 Places to Celebrate Christmas in Alberta
- Banff to Jasper on the Icefields Parkway
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.