Denali National Park, Alaska (nature.nps.gov/air/WebCams/parks/denacam/denacam.cfm)
I went up to Alaska this past weekend to take advantage of the low fares, show my wife the last frontier and see some of my good friends. I love visiting this state around the summer solstice since the sky never really gets dark. One place I did not get to visit was Denali National Park.
Denali is on my bucket list since Denali has six million acres of wild land, bisected by a single ribbon of road! This webcam is of the view from Wonder Lake, looking southwest. It only operates in the summer time and with it, you might be able to spot wild animals large and small roam the un-fenced lands.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.