Petra, Jordan (earthcam.com/world/jordan/?cam=petra)
Petra, Jordan is among the top 10 on my travel bucket list. I’ve wanted to visit ever since I saw the Indiana Jones movie that featured this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Well, thanks to the Jordan Tourism Board‘s collection of live, streaming cameras, you can now travel to Jordan without leaving your home. Jordan is a land of mesmerizing beauty and offers so much for the modern traveler. From the beautiful city of Amman to ancient Petra to the amazing Dead Sea to the therapeutic Ma’in Hot Springs, experience views of this historic country that has become a must-see for people from all over the world.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.