San Francisco (earthcam.com/usa/california/sanfrancisco)
I just spent three glorious days in San Francisco, staying at Cavallo Point, which is just across the Golden Gate Bridge in Sausalito. The hotel has spectacular (and I mean spectacular) views of the San Francisco skyline (I highly recommend getting up for sunrise on a clear day).
If you can’t make it to San Fran, you can at least check out EarthCam’s live cameras of this beautiful city. EarthCam has partnered with the South End Rowing Club and Hilton San Francisco Union Square Hotel to bring you panoramic views of the City by the Bay. Visit famous landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz, or enjoy a live look at the skyline with these San Francisco webcams!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.