San Francisco (earthcam.com/usa/california/sanfrancisco)
I just spent three glorious days in San Francisco, staying at Cavallo Point, which is just across the Golden Gate Bridge in Sausalito. The hotel has spectacular (and I mean spectacular) views of the San Francisco skyline (I highly recommend getting up for sunrise on a clear day).
If you can’t make it to San Fran, you can at least check out EarthCam’s live cameras of this beautiful city. EarthCam has partnered with the South End Rowing Club and Hilton San Francisco Union Square Hotel to bring you panoramic views of the City by the Bay. Visit famous landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz, or enjoy a live look at the skyline with these San Francisco webcams!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.