Tower Bridge Webcam (visitlondon.com/discover-london/tower-bridge-webcam)
Pretty much every American dreams of going to London—especially in the summer. For those that can’t make it in person, or want to relive their memories (much like the Eiffel Tower cam last week), the London Tower Bridge Webcam might be the next best thing! The live webcam streams continuous images of the iconic 19th-century London landmark—crossed by more than 40,000 people a day—designed by Sir Horace Jones. Says the VisitLondon.com:
“The London Tower Bridge is high above the river Thames, which is a hive of activity, with leisure boats ferrying visitors, river bus services used by locals and high-speed RIB tours for thrill-seekers—it’s also a working river with all sorts of container vessels passing under the world’s most famous bridge on a daily basis.”
At night, a stunning lighting system illuminates the bridge—so try to catch that if you can.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.