Tower Bridge Webcam (visitlondon.com/discover-london/tower-bridge-webcam)
Pretty much every American dreams of going to London—especially in the summer. For those that can’t make it in person, or want to relive their memories (much like the Eiffel Tower cam last week), the London Tower Bridge Webcam might be the next best thing! The live webcam streams continuous images of the iconic 19th-century London landmark—crossed by more than 40,000 people a day—designed by Sir Horace Jones. Says the VisitLondon.com:
“The London Tower Bridge is high above the river Thames, which is a hive of activity, with leisure boats ferrying visitors, river bus services used by locals and high-speed RIB tours for thrill-seekers—it’s also a working river with all sorts of container vessels passing under the world’s most famous bridge on a daily basis.”
At night, a stunning lighting system illuminates the bridge—so try to catch that if you can.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.