Waterhole in Chobe, Botswana (earthcam.com/world/botswana/chobe/?cam=campkuzuma)
I’ve been fortunate to go on multiple African safaris (see links below). To me, a safari is the ultimate trip besides flying around the world. I realize Africa is far and safaris are expensive, so this webcam will at least give you a live, free view of what it’s like to see wild animals up close. Situated in the busiest elephant corridor that joins the Chobe National Park and the Hwange National Park, Camp Kuzuma is a private and exclusive safari lodge situated in the pristine Kazuma Forest reserve in the Chobe region of Botswana. Visitors will have the chance to see an abundance of wildlife, including elephants and lions. Note that as with a real safari, you may have to wait for animals to appear!
Related: In Defense of Travel to Africa
- In Search of the Big Five on a Micato Safari in the Masai Mara
- First Look at Richard Branson’s Mahali Mzuri Kenya Safari Camp
- Serengeti Balloon Safari
- 12 Reasons to Choose Micato Safaris for Your Next African Safari
- 11 Reasons to Stay at the Four Seasons Serengeti Lodge in Tanzania
- Hemingways Nairobi: A New Luxurious Boutique Hotel in Nairobi
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.