Waterhole in Chobe, Botswana (earthcam.com/world/botswana/chobe/?cam=campkuzuma)
I’ve been fortunate to go on multiple African safaris (see links below). To me, a safari is the ultimate trip besides flying around the world. I realize Africa is far and safaris are expensive, so this webcam will at least give you a live, free view of what it’s like to see wild animals up close. Situated in the busiest elephant corridor that joins the Chobe National Park and the Hwange National Park, Camp Kuzuma is a private and exclusive safari lodge situated in the pristine Kazuma Forest reserve in the Chobe region of Botswana. Visitors will have the chance to see an abundance of wildlife, including elephants and lions. Note that as with a real safari, you may have to wait for animals to appear!
Related: In Defense of Travel to Africa
- In Search of the Big Five on a Micato Safari in the Masai Mara
- First Look at Richard Branson’s Mahali Mzuri Kenya Safari Camp
- Serengeti Balloon Safari
- 12 Reasons to Choose Micato Safaris for Your Next African Safari
- 11 Reasons to Stay at the Four Seasons Serengeti Lodge in Tanzania
- Hemingways Nairobi: A New Luxurious Boutique Hotel in Nairobi
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.