Here’s a brilliant idea that I wish I had thought of! Many traveling couples go on vacation and come home to realize that they don’t have any decent photos together. Well, here’s the solution: Hire a photographer to do a photoshoot during your travels using Flytographer. They have photographers in major cities around the world (here’s the full list) so chances are if you’re visiting one of the world’s most popular travel destinations, they’ll have a photographer available.
Here’s how it works: Just browse the website’s photographer galleries to find the photographer(s) you prefer, book your shoot, then a “Shoot Concierge” is assigned who will confirm your shoot route, ideal times and photographer availability. When it’s all finalized, the Concierge will send you a “Shoot Scoop” with all the details. When you arrive to your shoot, you’ll meet your photographer 10 minutes before the shooting starts to connect in person, and review your shoot goals.
The shoots are fun and informal so you can just meander the streets together, chat and soak up the moment while your photographer casually capture memories. They want you to think of your photographer as a local friend who knows all the insider tips…including hidden spots, great cafes and places to avoid!
They can do posed portraits if you prefer. Within five business days of your shoot, your Flytographer Shoot Concierge will send you the online gallery of your vacation memories and a link to download all your high resolution images in a single click. Prices vary, but the service starts at $250 for a 30-minute shoot. Click here to book (and use my code FLYFAN).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.