Here’s a brilliant idea that I wish I had thought of! Many traveling couples go on vacation and come home to realize that they don’t have any decent photos together. Well, here’s the solution: Hire a photographer to do a photoshoot during your travels using Flytographer. They have photographers in major cities around the world (here’s the full list) so chances are if you’re visiting one of the world’s most popular travel destinations, they’ll have a photographer available.
Here’s how it works: Just browse the website’s photographer galleries to find the photographer(s) you prefer, book your shoot, then a “Shoot Concierge” is assigned who will confirm your shoot route, ideal times and photographer availability. When it’s all finalized, the Concierge will send you a “Shoot Scoop” with all the details. When you arrive to your shoot, you’ll meet your photographer 10 minutes before the shooting starts to connect in person, and review your shoot goals.
The shoots are fun and informal so you can just meander the streets together, chat and soak up the moment while your photographer casually capture memories. They want you to think of your photographer as a local friend who knows all the insider tips…including hidden spots, great cafes and places to avoid! They can do posed portraits if you prefer. Within five business days of your shoot, your Flytographer Shoot Concierge will send you the online gallery of your vacation memories and a link to download all your high resolution images in a single click. Prices vary, but the service starts at $250 for a 30-minute shoot. Click here to book (and use my code FLYFAN).
UPDATED: We’ve now done multiple Flytographer shoots all around the world. Below are some of our pics from Hawaii, California, London and Paris.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.