Are your plans flexible? Do you have a destination in mind and want to find the cheapest weekend to visit? When you enter a city into Travelgam‘s simple tool, you’re quickly served the cheapest weekend dates to travel there in a neatly displayed eight-month calendar. Green highlights mean the dates are categorized as cheapest, red means most expensive, and orange means somewhere in between.
Although I like the way the information is displayed, I wouldn’t book directly through Travelgam. The site features Kiwi.com, which has terrible reviews (Google “Kiwi.com scam”). Instead, make use of the tool (it’s pretty handy) to identify weekends/flights and book directly with the airline offering the cheapest flights.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.