When the good folks over at TravelPro sent me their Platinum Magna 2 Expandable Spinner Suiter Suitcase to check out, I had to take it out of its box just to fit it in my car. TravelPro bills the suitcase as the largest piece of luxury luggage for serious travelers—and they aren’t kidding about that. The bag is so big (29″ x 20.5″ x 12.8″) that multiple people can use it, which is great since it will save you multiple baggage charges. What’s also handy is that since it’s so large, it can help keep suits and dresses wrinkle-free.
According to their press material, “It’s crafted with premium durable fabrics, leather, and high-performance functionality.” It has eight “MagnaTrac self-aligning wheels” to provide a smooth, effortless 360-degree roll in any direction. There’s also a “patented contour grip and PowerScope Extension Handle with stops at 38″, 40″, and 42.5″ for extra comfort from baggage area after long trips.”
It weighs 17.5 pounds and retails for $399.99. Grab it on Amazon here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.