When the good folks over at TravelPro sent me their Platinum Magna 2 Expandable Spinner Suiter Suitcase to check out, I had to take it out of its box just to fit it in my car. TravelPro bills the suitcase as the largest piece of luxury luggage for serious travelers—and they aren’t kidding about that. The bag is so big (29″ x 20.5″ x 12.8″) that multiple people can use it, which is great since it will save you multiple baggage charges. What’s also handy is that since it’s so large, it can help keep suits and dresses wrinkle-free.
According to their press material, “It’s crafted with premium durable fabrics, leather, and high-performance functionality.” It has eight “MagnaTrac self-aligning wheels” to provide a smooth, effortless 360-degree roll in any direction. There’s also a “patented contour grip and PowerScope Extension Handle with stops at 38″, 40″, and 42.5″ for extra comfort from baggage area after long trips.”
It weighs 17.5 pounds and retails for $399.99. Grab it on Amazon here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.