What if I told you that there’s a small device that can turn your phone into one of those classic Polaroid instant cameras? The Prynt Pocket is billed as the smallest instant photo printer anywhere. It’s available in four colors and currently only compatible with the iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, and iPhone 5. Android compatibility is coming soon, but if you don’t have one of the iPhones listed above, you can stop reading for the time being.
The Prynt Pocket is about the size of a small digital camera (2.84″ x 3.27″ x 1.9″). It retails for $149 and comes with a 10 pack of ZINK (zero ink) Sticker Paper, the only photo paper compatible with Prynt Pocket (so no ink is ever necessary). FYI: Amazon sells refills in 40-packs for $19.99. Photos take 30 seconds to print and if you peel the paper on the back off, they turn into stickers.
Besides allowing you too print anything saved to your phone or your social networks, the Prynt app also enables you to add a video inside a photo. When you share your Prynt photo with friends, they can use the Prynt app to unlock the hidden video clip.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.