If you like the idea of renting a home or an apartment instead of staying in a hotel but don’t trust the peer-to-peer model (like what Airbnb uses), check out Vacasa. They are a professional rental management company for more than 5,100 vacation homes in some of the most desirable vacation destinations in the U.S., as well as in Central and South America. Vacasa offers everything from laid-back beach cottages to luxury ski chalets, and it offers a stress-free experience for both owners and guests.
All of Vacasa’s vacation rentals are owned by private homeowners, which means they typically offer kitchens for preparing meals, are more comfortable, and are more accommodating to those traveling with children and/or pets. There’s also a wider variety of accommodations, which enables theme to fit most any vacation need, be that a mountain home for 25 or a beach cottage for two.
All of Vacasa’s homes come equipped with all the basic necessities. All the beds will be made with fresh linens and bath towels will be provided. Most of their homes have at least a two-night minimum stay. Pets are permitted in selected homes, depending on owner preferences. All reservations under $2,000 must be paid in full at the time of booking. The maximum number of nights a home can be booked for is 29. Therefore, there are no offer monthly rates.
You may cancel within the first 24 hours of booking the reservation with a full refund. Rental payments (less the original booking fee) are refundable up until 30 days prior to the reservation. Keep in mind Vacasa is the property management company that manages everything from marketing to maintenance and housekeeping. Sites like VRBO/FlipKey/HomeAway are advertising sites, and Vacasa actually advertises on them.
Related: Paris Perfect.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.