Hometown: Southern California
Residence: Long Beach, CA
College: George Washington University & Stanford
College major: Business
Earliest travel memory: Flying to Hawaii
How many countries have you been to? 40
How many continents have you been to? 5
Favorite American city: Washington, DC
Favorite international city: London
Friendliest people in the world: South Pacific
Country with the meanest immigration officers: Cuba (see video)
Favorite aircraft type: 747-400
Sat next to any famous celebs: Buzz Aldrin
Favorite U.S. airport: Long Beach
Favorite international airport: Seoul Incheon
Best place for plane spotting: LAX’s In-N-Out
Favorite airport lounge: BA’s Concorde Lounge
Have you ever flown on the Concorde: Yes (see video)
Favorite hotel: Atticus Hotel in Oregon
Favorite travel credit card: Chase Sapphire Preferred (Read our Chase Sapphire Preferred review here)
Favorite island: Molokai
Favorite beach: Southside of Maui
Favorite restaurant: Gerard’s Restaurant in Maui
Favorite food: Dollar Chinese
Craziest thing you’ve eaten: Something half alive in Korea
Drink of choice (in the air and on the ground): Scotch
Favorite travel movie(s): Baseball movies
Favorite Airplane movie: Airplane
Favorite travel show(s): Hawaii Five-O
Favorite travel book(s): Anything by Bill Bryson
What’s the most important thing travel has taught you: How small you really are
Worst travel moment: See video 32:00
Most embarrassing travel moment: See video 33:00
What’s your dream destination? Australia
What’s the Milk Run: See video 34:51
Best travel tip: Bring your patience
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.