I never thought I’d be featuring a Kim Kardashian video on this site, but here we are. If you’ve ever wanted to see the inside of a private 747, you might make an exception and watch the video above as I did. Kim originally posted the clips on her Instagram story, and then a YouTuber reposted it as the video above (and then Travel + Leisure featured it).
According to the story, the 747 is Kanye West’s gigantic private jet, which they’ve dubbed the “Yeezy floating office.” But that’s not exactly true. The jet belongs to the Sands, which is owned by Las Vegas tycoon Sheldon Adelson. I believe Adelson and the Sands use it to fly “whales” (big spenders) to/from the casino in style so they will spend/lose their money. I’ll probably never get to go on this 747-SP myself, so thanks, Kim, for sharing.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.