I’ve been fortunate to see a taping of The Late Late Show with James Corden. It all happened because a flight attendant my wife and I met on a flight was a long-time JohnnyJet.com reader and had some serious connections at CBS. Not only did we get front row seats but we also got the VIP treatment, which included a parking spot with our name on it (right next to James Corden’s wife) and a chance to hang out in the green room, which was filled with good food, an open bar, and celebs and their guests (Josh Groban, Heidi Klum and Foy Vance). Later on, I was able to hang out with James at the 69th Emmys in Los Angeles as a guest of Chase (here’s the story).
Well, this past week James took his show to London and did some amazing interviews and skits including an instant-classic carpool karaoke with Sir Paul McCartney (above). The other popular skits included two famous travel brands: British Airways and the Savoy Hotel. Both skits are below:
With British Airways (six minutes)
From YouTube: “James Corden resurrects one of his favorite shows, Pimp My Ride, with a twist. Instead of cars, James sets his sights on the British Airways fleet—making over a plane, from crew to decor.”
With the Savoy Hotel (12 minutes)
From YouTube: “James Corden pays a visit to the famed Savoy Hotel in London to take over a few roles for the day, spending time with the bellmen and head butler, and tending to guests in the dining room before he’s politely asked to return to hosting The Late Late Show.”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.