This is the first post in video contributor Kelley Ferro’s three-part video series on Malta.
Malta is filled with living history. Admire the ancient ruins, walk along the walls from centuries before and participate in village life that could be out of a history book. Yet there’s also a young, emerging culture in Malta. You can find local artists and popular fashion designers along these time-honored streets. A great way to immerse yourself in the local art and culture is by taking a tour with Perillo’s Learning Journeys. You’ll get to see more than most travelers since this USTOA member has access behind the closed doors. Check out this video to get a glimpse of the vibrant and diverse culture of Malta, from the eyes of Carol, President of Perillo’s Learning Journeys.
In part 2, next Monday: Wellness in Malta.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.