In case you missed it, the facade of Notre Dame de Paris displayed a light show for the ages November 7-11. According to NPR, it was “designed to celebrate both the cathedral’s enduring majesty and the centenary of World War I. The show, ‘Dame de Coeur,’ tells the story of the cathedral and its role in French history for the benefit of a fictitious injured American soldier in the First World War who tells a young French nurse that he fears dying before he ever sees the fabled French Gothic church. The 20-minute video projection, using 3D mapping, includes 17 luminous images and is the creation of director Bruno Seillier. The message of the light show is a reminder that the 850-year-old cathedral has survived revolutions, rioting, vandals, and two world wars.”
Watch the first part of this Notre Dame video mapping in the video above, and part two below:
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.