On Sunday, an orca was spotted by a group of fishermen about 70 miles off the coast of Chatham in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. As written on For The Win (via MSN), “the sighting was recorded by Kelly Zimmerman, one of two captains aboard the Got Stryper Charter boat out of Chatham. Charlie Whitcomb was the one who spotted the orca first, according to the Cape Cod Times. ‘It was breathtaking,’ Zimmerman told the Times. ‘My mind was completely blown. There was a lifelong harpooner on the boat, and he said in all the years that he had been doing it, he had only ever seen orcas two other occasions.'”
The orca apparently stayed with the boat for about 20 minutes. Pretty cool!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.