In advance of Spider-Man: Far From Home, which comes out on July 2, United has partnered with Sony to produce a new, Spider-Man safety video. You can watch it above. And in case you’re into Spider-Man, there’s more to the partnership, via United Hub:
“Beginning in June, United customers traveling in Polaris business class will receive a limited-edition Spider-Man: Far From Homethemed amenity kit, which will feature Spidey-branded comfort products including an eye mask, socks, tissues, ear plugs, a toothbrush and a pen alongside luxury skincare products, designed exclusively for United customers. Starting today on MileagePlus Exclusives, members are able to bid award miles on a one-of-a-kind experience to attend the Spider-Man: Far From Home premiere in Los Angeles on June 26. This opportunity will give a member access for two to attend the premiere, red carpet event and afterparty. Members also have the ability to use miles to attend a pre-release screening of Spider-Man: Far From Home in one of United’s seven hub cities. For more information, please visit: MileagePlus Exclusives.”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.