I’m hearing from multiple friends, news outlets and readers that Hawaii is back to full capacity; read this article from a reader, full of tips that travelers to Hawaii, specifically Oahu, should know. This makes me both happy and sad at the same time because you know Hawaii must have been amazing with so few tourists but on the other hand, so many businesses depend on tourism.
For those dreaming of Hawaii, check out these gorgeous live Hawaii webcams below. I’ve also included surf cams and traffic cams to compliment the beach cams.
Kaanapali Beach, HD Maui Cam
Royal Lahaina – Beach Cam
Hawaii Live, Lanikai Live Stream
Waikiki Aquarium South Shore Surf Cam
Mulit-Cam Live from Pipeline, Hawaii
Pipeline Cam powered by EXPLORE.org
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.