I’m hearing from multiple friends, news outlets and readers that Hawaii is back to full capacity; read this article from a reader, full of tips that travelers to Hawaii, specifically Oahu, should know. This makes me both happy and sad at the same time because you know Hawaii must have been amazing with so few tourists but on the other hand, so many businesses depend on tourism.
For those dreaming of Hawaii, check out these gorgeous live Hawaii webcams below. I’ve also included surf cams and traffic cams to compliment the beach cams.
Kaanapali Beach, HD Maui Cam
Royal Lahaina – Beach Cam
Hawaii Live, Lanikai Live Stream
Waikiki Aquarium South Shore Surf Cam
Mulit-Cam Live from Pipeline, Hawaii
Pipeline Cam powered by EXPLORE.org
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.