I’ve been a fairly organized person since college, when I learned that organization is the key to success. However, when it comes to my toiletry bag, I’m a complete mess. It looks good on the outside but when I open it up I can’t find anything, and when I start to dig around quickly I usually get cut by my tweezers, nail clippers or one of the little sewing kits I take from fancy hotels.
But that’s all about to change thanks to these waterproof hanging toiletries kits for men and women from Pro Packing Cubes. Unlike other kits with oval shapes (I have one) that leave dead space in your luggage, these bags leave no space wasted. The unique fabric is tougher and lighter than most and has a dedicated watertight pouch for damp items or leaky liquids and gels. Each bag holds a ton of stuff without being bulky and is paper-thin when empty (dimensions are 3.5″ x 7.75″ x 9″). It folds to just 3.5” thick when packed so it can sit on top of clothes or packing cubes. It fits everything a regular hanging organizer can but lays nearly perfectly flat, even when filled to the brim.
The handy flip-out hook allows you to securely hang the bag so everything is in view and easy to reach. Hotel bathrooms are notorious for their lack of shelves and counter space so you can hang on a towel rack or back of the door instead (the hook is removable for those who prefer a countertop kit).
The best part is that unlike my traditional toiletry kit, this version has plenty of pockets and practical features for the most fastidious of organizers! Four compartments keep items organized so you can find what you’re looking for in seconds. It’s also odor-free, stain-resistant and easy to clean. It’s even guaranteed for life. Grab one for $19.99 on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.