Flightradar24 shows live airplane traffic from all around the world. The technique they use to receive the flight information is called ADS-B. Which means they can only show information about aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder which about 60% (about 30% in USA and about 70% in Europe) of the passenger aircraft have (here’s a list of plane types). The reason you don’t see a ton of planes all over the world is because Flightradar24 only has a network of about 500 ADS-B receivers and 90% of them are in Europe. It’s still cool and users can change the view to either: map, grayscale or satellite images and jump to any area of the world by using the drop down menu on the upper right. You can also click on any aircraft to get specifics such as the: airline, flight number, departure and arrival cities, type of aircraft, registration number, hex, altitude, speed, track, squawk, position, and radar type.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.