Everyone keeps talking about high airfares but San Juan, Puerto Rico has had some incredible sales. Including right now! Can you believe you can fly from LAX or SFO to SJU (via MIA) for only $261 roundtrip! It’s unreal. I found a bunch of dates available in September (see screenshot above) and in December. October and November had only a few and they were mostly for Tuesday and Saturday departures. I also looked at fares from NYC and there just $235 R/T (see screenshot below). You can use ITA Software to find out which dates are valid and then book through our search engine (ITA doesn’t allow you to purchase tickets).
I have no idea how long it will last but it won’t be long.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.