We do receive compensation from our advertising partners for links on the blog. Here’s our full Advertiser Policy.
With more than 5,100 branches and 16,000 ATMs nationwide, Chase Bank is one of the Big Four Banks in the United States (the Big Four making up 39% of all U.S. customer deposits). Chase operates in more than 100 countries internationally as well, making it a prudent and practical choice for business expenses. I have my business bank account with Chase so naturally, I have a Chase business credit card. But you don’t need to have a business checking account, or an incorporated business to apply for a business credit card.
Applying for a business credit card to help you maximize your earning potential and separate personal spending from business spending.
Currently, on Chase’s website, they offer 5 business credit cards, all with distinct rewards and benefits. Below is a list of the best business credits cards, with #1 being my personal favorite and the Chase business credit card I keep in my wallet (in addition to the Ink Plus which is no longer available).
Best Chase Business Credit Cards, ranked:
Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- 80K bonus points after you spend $5K in first three months
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals, and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 3x points when you spend in select business categories
- $95 annual fee
The Chase Ink Preferred is the last business credit card I applied for because of its great 80,000 points bonus (worth $1,000 in travel), 3x spending categories, earns Ultimate Rewards points, and is the perfect compliment to my Chase Sapphire Preferred. And hopefully I don’t ever have to use it but the Ink Business Preferred comes with up to $1,800 in cell phone protection. It also offers no foreign transaction fees, so if you do business internationally, this is a great business card to have.
United MilagePlus Explorer Business Card
- 50K bonus miles after you spend $3K on purchases in first three months.
- Earn 2X miles on business purchases in select categories and in tickets purchased from United, 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Priority boarding, points don’t expire
- $0 annual fee for first year, then $95
The best perks of this Chase business credit card is the priority boarding, and free checked bags. The $0 first year fee is nice, but unless you’re located to a United hub, this business card may not be best choice for you.
Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card
- 80K bonus points after you spend $3K in first three months
- Earn points on every business purchase, and 5x at Marriott
- Free night’s stay annually
- $99 annual fee
The free annual night certificate is a great perk on the Marriott business card. If you frequent Marriott hotels, this hotel business card will be hugely beneficial due to the 5x points you’ll earn with Marriott purchases.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card
- 60K bonus points after you spend $3K in first three months
- Earn 2x points on Southwest purchases and points on all other purchases
- 6K anniversary bonus points
- No blackout dates, points don’t expire
- $99 annual fee
The Southwest airline business credit card offers points on every purchase with no blackout dates. Plus the 6K anniversary points bonus is a nice touch. The 60,000 point sign-up bonus is nice, especially if it helps get you the Companion Pass.
Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- $300 cash back after spending $3k in first three months
- 5% cash back on the first $25K spent on combined business expenses, 2% cash back on first $25K spend on combined gas stations and restaurants, 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No limit on cash back rewards, benefits don’t expire
- No annual fee
This is a very good business credit card, since it has no annual fee. The ability to 5% cash back on select categories is also great. It does come with a lower sign-up bonus, and must hold a Reserve or Preferred Chase credit card in order to combine your points so can you transfer them out to an Ultimate Rewards transfer partner.
- Chase Ink Business Preferred vs Ink Cash
- Best Small Business Credit Cards
- Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards