This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
What are the best Chase business credit cards? With a number of personal and business options, 5,100 branches, and 16,000 ATMs nationwide, Chase Bank is one of the Big Four Banks in the United States. Chase operates in more than 100 countries internationally as well, making it a prudent and practical choice for business expenses and business travel.
While business travel may not be on your radar at the moment, many of these Chase business credit cards come with other perks that can be helpful during this coronavirus pandemic and through 2021. There are also no annual fee options available and some employee cards are free. If you’re new to business credit cards, this might be a better option for you, though the bonus offers on the other cards are worth checking out.
For instance, the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card comes with the ability to earn 100,000 points worth $1,250 in travel or $1000 cash! You’ll earn 100,000 points after meeting the minimum spend of $15,000 in the first 3 months. But you can also get the no annual fee Ink Business Cash® Credit Card which comes with a $750 bonus (after spending $7,500 in the first 3 months). Both cards are flexible.
Chase Business Credit Cards Offers 2021
I have my personal and business bank accounts with Chase so naturally, I have a Chase business credit card. But you don’t need to have a business checking account or an incorporated business to get a business credit card.
Having a business credit card can help you maximize your earning potential and separate personal spending from business spending in 2021.
Note that if you’re looking for the best Chase credit card(s) for consumers that also packs plenty of benefits, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® and Chase Sapphire Reserve® are just some of the options that come with many travel perks. Additionally, the Chase Sapphire Preferred has one of the best credit card offers.
Here are the best Chase Business credit cards:
- Best Bonus 100k Points: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- No Annual Fee: Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
- Best Airline: Southwest Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card
Currently, Chase has several business credit cards offers, all with distinct rewards and benefits. Below is a list of the best Chase small business credit cards, with #1 being my personal favorite and the Chase business credit card I keep in my wallet.
Best Business Card Bonus: Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
You will earn 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after spending $15,000 in the first 3 months of your card membership with the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card. This is the best Chase business credit card sign-up bonus.
Chase Ink Preferred Business Credit Card Highlights:
- 100K bonus points after you spend $15K in the first three months
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals, and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 3x points when you spend in select business categories
- $95 annual fee
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card is the last Chase business credit card I applied for because of its great 100,000 points bonus (worth $1,250 in travel), 3x spending categories, earns Ultimate Rewards points, and is the perfect compliment to my Chase Sapphire Preferred. And hopefully, I don’t ever have to use it but the Ink Business Preferred review comes with up to $1,800 in cell phone protection. It also offers no foreign transaction fees, so if you do business internationally, this is a great business card to have.
Best No Annual Fee Chase Business Card: Ink Business Cash Credit Card
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card is the best no annual fee Chase business credit card, and it even comes with a $750 signup bonus after spending $7,500 on eligible purchases in the first 3 months.
Chase Ink Cash highlights:
- 5% cash back on the first $25K spent on combined business expenses each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on first $25K spend on combined gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No limit on cash back rewards, benefits don’t expire
- No annual fee
The Chase Ink Cash is a great no annual fee business credit card since it comes with a $750 sign-up bonus. The ability to 5% cash back on select categories is also great. It does come with a lower sign-up bonus, and must hold a Reserve or Preferred Chase credit card in order to combine your points so can you transfer them out to an Ultimate Rewards transfer partner. Here’s how the Ink Cash compares with Chase Ink Unlimited.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business Credit Card
Now can be the best time to get this Chase business credit card. New Southwest Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card cardmembers can earn up to 100,000 bonus Rapid Rewards points. New cardholders earn 70,000 points after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. Plus, they’ll earn an additional 30,000 points after spending $25,000 on purchases in the first 6 months of account opening.
This is one of the largest bonus offers you will see for any Southwest Airlines credit card. If you can meet the minimum spend requirement, you shouldn’t ignore this offer.
Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card is one of the Chase Ink business credit cards available. The Ink Unlimited doesn’t have an annual fee and earns 1.5% cash back on every purchase. This Chase business credit card includes a $750 cash back bonus offer. New cardholders earn $750 cashback after spending $7500 in the first 3 months of account opening.
United Business Card
The highlights of the United℠ Business Card include:
- Earn 60,000 miles after qualifying purchases
- Earn 2X miles on United purchases, at restaurants (including eligible delivery services), on local transit and commuting, at gas stations, and at office supply stores
- Receive a $100 United travel credit after making qualifying purchases
- $0 for the first year, then $99 annual fee
The best perks of this Chase business credit card is the United travel credit and free checked bags (savings of up to $140 per roundtrip). If you have a personal and business United credit card, you’ll get a 5,000-mile bonus. Additional benefits include 25% back on in-flight United purchases and priority boarding. There are no foreign transaction fees.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card
- 60K bonus points after you spend $3K in the first three months
- Earn 2x points on Southwest purchases and points on all other purchases
- 6K anniversary bonus points
- No blackout dates, points don’t expire
- $99 annual fee
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Business Credit Card offers points on every purchase with no blackout dates. Plus the 6K anniversary points bonus is a nice touch. The 60,000 point sign-up bonus is nice, especially if it helps get you the Companion Pass.
When you’re a budding entrepreneur, inevitably you’re going to reach that point when it makes sense to get a business credit card. This is a good problem to have as business credit cards can offer better benefits than your personal Southwest credit card.
In the following cases, you should consider upgrading to a better credit card.
You Want to Track Business Expenses
The main reason to get a Chase business credit card is to quickly track your business spending. This makes filing your taxes easier as you don’t have to separate your business and personal expenses each month.
If you’re self-employed and only make a few monthly purchases, opening a new credit line or paying an annual fee for a card you rarely use might not be worth it. The annual fee can be tax-deductible, so it can still be worth it to pay for a better card if you use it regularly.
When you have multiple employee cards, business credit cards usually come with expense tracking software that makes bookkeeping easy. Plus, you can usually also monitor spending by employee.
The Purchase Rewards Are a Better Fit
Unless you get a flat rewards card, most tiered rewards business credit cards have bonus categories that cater to business spending. For instance, you might earn bonus points on social media advertising, shipping, or office supply store purchases.
You will find cards that offer bonus points on travel, dining, gas, or retail purchases. It’s also possible to get co-brand credit cards for retailers like Amazon or certain hotels and airlines including United Airlines credit cards.
When comparing purchase rewards, don’t forget to compare the additional card benefits.
You Qualify for the Chase Business Card Signup Bonus
Many Chase business credit card signup bonuses require you to spend more to qualify for the bonus than its personal credit card cousin. As a reward, the bonus values are more valuable.
For instance, the Chase Ink Business Preferred currently has the largest Ultimate Rewards signup bonus of 100,000 bonus points worth $1,250 after spending $15,000 in three months. The next largest bonus is for the Chase Sapphire Reserve which awards 50,000 bonus points worth $750 after spending $4,000 in three months.
Once you can spend several thousand dollars during the qualifying period, look for the card with the most valuable bonus offer and the best ongoing purchase rewards and benefits to always maximize your spending habits.
Like personal credit cards, some Chase business credit cards periodically have limited time credit card offers. You can try delaying your spending until the enhanced bonus is available. Another option is going for new cards when they first launch as those tend to be the highest bonus offers to attract a large group of users.
Before trying for the card, make sure you read the terms and conditions to make sure you qualify for the business. You might not qualify if you have owned this card or a similar product in the last 24 months.
Comparing Chase Business Credit Cards
Chase offers a robust selection of small business credit cards. The Ink credit card lineup earns Chase Ultimate Rewards that you can redeem for travel, cash, and gift cards.
Frequent flyers may also enjoy the opportunity to earn Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards or United Airlines miles with the other cards.
Below is a quick overview of the various spending categories to maximize your purchase power:
- Best overall: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- Best for flat-rate rewards: Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
- The Best for Office Supplies and Internet Services: Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
- Best for Southwest Airlines: Southwest Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card
- Best for United Airlines: United℠ Business Card
Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
Earn 3 Ultimate Rewards per $1 on the first $150,000 (then 1 point per $1) in combined annual purchases on:
- Shipping purchases
- Internet, cable and phone services
- Search engine and social media advertising
All remaining purchases earn 1 point per $1 with the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
You can redeem your points for cash, travel, or gift cards. Travel rewards are the most valuable as you earn a 25% redemption bonus when booking travel on Chase. Or you can transfer them on a 1:1 basis to transfer partners like Southwest Airlines and United Airlines.
It also has a 100,000-point bonus offer worth $1,250 in award travel after spending $15,000 in the first three months. It has a $95 annual fee but no foreign transaction fee.
Before you try to get the card, know that Chase will employ its notorious “5/24 Rule” to automatically decline your application if you have five new credit cards in the most recent 24 months.
Chase Ink Business Unlimited
All Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card purchases earn unlimited 1.5% cash back but there is a 3% foreign transaction fee. The signup bonus is $750 cash back after spending $7500 in the first 3 months.
Chase Ink Business Cash
Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 (then 1% back) in annual spend on:
- Office supply stores
- Internet, phone and cable services
Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 (then 1% back) in annual spend on:
- Gas stations
All non-bonus purchases earn 1% cash back. The signup bonus is $750 cash back after spending $7500 in the first 3 months.
When you only need a no annual fee business credit card, the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card is one of the best Chase business credit cards. You can redeem your points for cash, travel, gift cards, or Amazon.com credits. There is a 3% foreign transaction fee and the card is subject to the Chase 5/24 Rule.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business Card
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card has the most robust purchase rewards for the Southwest business credit cards:
- 3x Rapid Rewards on Southwest Airlines purchases
- 2x Rapid Rewards for search engine and social media advertising; internet, cable, and phone services
- 1x Rapid Rewards for all remaining purchases
You can earn up to 100,000 points with the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card signup bonus. Earn 70,000 points after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Plus, an additional 30,000 points after you spend $25,000 total on purchases within the first 6 months of account opening.
United Business Card
You will earn 2 United miles per $1 on these qualifying purchases:
- United Airlines purchases
- Local transit and commuting
- Gas stations
- Office supply stores
- Restaurants and eligible delivery services
All non-bonus purchases earn 1 mile per $1 with the United℠ Business Card. The signup bonus is 60,000 miles after making qualifying purchases. With a bit of planning, this can be enough miles to book a roundtrip flight to Europe or a business class roundtrip inside the United States.
You get two one-time United Club passes (after account opening and on each anniversary). You can always enjoy priority boarding plus a free checked bag for you and another person. The annual fee is $0 for the first year, then $99. There are no foreign transaction fees.
When to Go For a Chase Business Credit Card
It’s time to start using a business credit card when the purchase rewards are better than your personal card, when you’re spending more on your business, and when you want to make life easier when it comes time for tax season. Once you reach these points, it’s time to find the card with the best bonus offer, purchase rewards, and additional benefits you can use the most.
Best Non-Chase Business Credit Cards
Using corporate and small business credit cards for travel is a great way to take care of business travel expenses while also enjoying extra incentives and account features. There are many great corporate credit cards to choose from. But, you want to make sure you’re going for the right card for your needs and goals.
It’s important that you keep ahead of upcoming credit card changes. This way, you’ll know you’re getting the most out of your credit cards and aren’t in for any unwanted surprises. Watch out for the following expiring corporate card benefits. Be sure to use them before you lose them.
Consider These Non-Chase Business Credit Card Offers
You should also be aware of some great limited bonus points offerings. You can save big and get more points for your money and your business trips by planning out which cards to get for the new year.
Capital One Spark Business Cards
The information for the Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business and the Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business has been collected independently by Johnny Jet. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
If you prefer flat-rate rewards the Capital One Spark Business Cards are worth a look. You will need to decide if you want to earn travel miles (Spark Miles) or cash rewards (Spark Cash).
If you get the Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business, it comes with a $95 annual fee ($0 the first year), and the ability to you earn unlimited 2x miles per $1 on every purchase, everywhere. Here’s how the Capital One Spark compares with the Ink Preferred Chase business card.
The Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business has no annual fee and earns an unlimited 1.5% cash back per $1 spent. New cardholders earn a one-time $200 cash bonus after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
The Spark Miles lets you redeem your miles for future travel on Orbitz, recent travel purchases, or one of the Capital One airline transfer partners. For the Spark Cash, you can redeem your miles for cash statement credits.
Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card
The highlights of the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card:
- 6X points for every $1 spent at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels worldwide
- 4X points per $1 spent at U.S. gas stations, U.S. restaurants, U.S. purchases for shipping, and for internet, cable, and phone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers
- 2X points per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
- Annual free night award (redemption up to 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel after account anniversary; earn an additional free night award after spending $60k in purchases on the card in a calendar year (also up to 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points; some hotels have resort fees)
Cardholders can also enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status. They can earn Gold Elite status after making $35,000 in eligible purchases on their card in a calendar year.
New Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card cardholders can earn 75,000 Marriott Bonvoy points after making $3,000 in purchases within your first 3 months of card membership.
The free annual night certificate is a great perk on the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card. If you frequent Marriott hotels, this hotel business card will be hugely beneficial due to the 6x points you’ll earn with Marriott purchases. The annual fee is $125 (See Rates & Fees), which can easily be offset with the free annual night certificate.
Expiring Credit Card Benefits Summary
Now is a good time to outline your corporate credit card and points plans. By planning, you can take advantage of features that will expire in the future. You’ll also be enjoying the more positive credit card benefit changes into the new year.
Here are the Best Chase Business Credit Cards 2021:
- Best Bonus: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- For No Annual Fee: Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
- Best Airline: Southwest Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card
- Chase Ink Business Preferred vs Ink Cash
- Best Small Business Credit Cards
- Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards
- 7 Best Credit Cards for Salespeople
- Best Credit Cards for Real Estate Agents
- The Best Credit Cards for Contractors
For rates and fees of the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card, please click here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
- 1 Chase Business Credit Cards Offers 2021
- 1.1 Best Business Card Bonus: Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- 1.2 Best No Annual Fee Chase Business Card: Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- 1.3 Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business Credit Card
- 1.4 Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
- 1.5 United Business Card
- 1.6 Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card
- 1.7 You Want to Track Business Expenses
- 1.8 The Purchase Rewards Are a Better Fit
- 1.9 You Qualify for the Chase Business Card Signup Bonus
- 1.10 Comparing Chase Business Credit Cards
- 1.11 When to Go For a Chase Business Credit Card
- 1.12 Best Non-Chase Business Credit Cards
- 1.13 Capital One Spark Business Cards
- 1.14 Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card
- 1.15 Expiring Credit Card Benefits Summary
- 1.16 Here are the Best Chase Business Credit Cards 2021: