This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
I’m fortunate to have traveled to Canada countless times and 99% of the time, it was because my wife is a Canuck. Pre-pandemic, we would travel to Canada multiple times a year to see her family in Toronto but sadly, we haven’t been since May of 2019. And with the virus out of control, I’m not sure when the border will reopen and when we’ll be able to go again.
I love Canada – there’s lots to love about it. Ask someone to name the things that come to mind when they think of Canada and you’ll likely get a list that looks something like this, eh?
Tim Hortons, the coffee shop founded by the Canadian hockey player who, in 2017, was named one of the 100 Greatest NHL Players in history, is a Canadian institution (despite merging with Burger King in 2014). Those who love Tim Hortons coffee and doughnuts are die-hard fans, especially when it comes to the coffee and for them, no other coffee will do. There are just shy of 5,000 Tim Hortons locations around the globe but over 4,000 of them are in Canada, meaning they’re far less accessible in the United States.
With the current border closures, it won’t be easy to get a cup of Timmy’s brew. If you love Tim Hortons coffee or if you haven’t tried it but are curious why it’s so insanely popular in Canada, you might be happy to know that you can buy Tim Hortons coffee on Amazon. They have a wide selection, from the original blend, dark roast and decaf to ground coffee, coffee beans and Keurig cups. So, treat yourself or a friend to a cup of Canada! KEEP READING: My Favorite International-Inspired Foods From Trader Joe’s
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.