For more on Tyrol, see Caitlin’s 7 reasons to visit Tyrol, Austria, in summer.
Austria is famous for its traditional inns—all so cozy and quaint with beautiful carved wood. In Tyrol, you’ll certainly find those options, but you’ll also find modern wellness options with spas and a ton of outdoor space to breathe in that fresh mountain air. Here’s a list of hotels that range from traditional to minimalistic in Kufstein, Innsbruck and St. Anton to get you all around the province of Tyrol.
Hotel Schwarzer Adler, St. Anton (Dorfstraße 35, A-6580 St. Anton am Arlberg; +43 544 62 24 40)
Let the Alpine spirit renew you at Hotel Schwarzer Adler. Built around 1550 by the Knights of St. John, the “Schwarzer Adler” was a typical Tyrolean Inn that was highly valued as a stopover for travelers and merchants. It’s cozy and traditional with modern spa amenities like the massive sauna area and relaxation area. Schedule a yoga class with Sandy outside to center yourself.
Dine in style at the excellent restaurant on site. You can choose from the five-course menu or off the main menu. There’s always a choice of fish, meat or vegetarian dishes. Chef Stephan Dialer and his team prepare food with the freshest seasonal and local products.
Hotel Armona, Thiersee/Kufstein (Armona Medical Alpinresort, Breiten 110, A-6335 Thiersee; +43 537 62 14 00)
At Hotel Armona, you’ll experience wellness with gorgeous views of Thiersee out your window. The view of Lake Thiersee out on your private balcony may even keep you right there for most of your stay. While the hotel does host out-of-towners coming for medical procedures, it’s also open for leisure guests.
This hotel is a picturesque spot to unwind and disconnect from the world close to Kufstein. There’s massage, spa, pool, and sauna on site. Also visit Vidro, the a la carte restaurant on property with unique, healthy, seafood, and other dishes served with a panoramic view of Thiersee Valley from the terrace.
Adlers Hotel, Innsbruck (Adlers Hotel, Bruneckerstraße 2, 6020 Innsbruck; +43 512 56 31 00, E-Mail: [email protected]
The Adlers Hotel is located in the heart of Innsbruck with its modern flair and breathtaking mountain views. The 75 rooms view Nordkette, Old Town and the Patscherkofel. The top floor holds panoramic views and a great breakfast buffet with champagne.
You can walk to the main street of town for great shopping and food (Maria-Theresien- Street) and the Old Town (5-10 minute walk).
For more: 7 reasons to visit Tyrol in summer.
For more on travel to Tyrol, visit tyrol.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.