Happy New Year! To kick off 2019, today’s tip concerns the top places to travel in 2019 as determined by some of the top travel publications out there. Below, you’ll see links to roundups from National Geographic, Travel + Leisure, Afar, Condé Nast Traveler, Forbes, the Los Angeles Times, Lonely Planet, and Frommers. If you have another list or simply a place you’d like to go to add, please share it in the comments! (And look out for the New York Times’s annual 52 Places to Go list, debuting soon.)
- Best Trips 2019 – National Geographic
- The 50 Best Places to Travel in 2019 – Travel + Leisure
- Where to Go in 2019 – Afar
- The 19 Best Places to Go in 2019 – Condé Nast Traveler
- Where To Go Next: 14 Best Places To Travel In The US In 2019 – Forbes
- The top 10 of places to visit in 2019, from Belize to Tasmania and Napa/Sonoma in between – Los Angeles Times
- Best in Travel 2019 – Lonely Planet
- Frommer’s Best Places to Go in 2019 – Frommers
Have your own tip? Email it to email@example.com!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 1,353!
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Just fill in your email address and check the Daily Travel Tip box—and you’ll have Johnny’s best tips, straight to your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check the Daily Travel Tip box on the same page and you’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.