The Curio Collection—the Hilton brand’s line of one-of-a-kind, location-inspired hotels—has a lot to celebrate these days. First, there was the launch of its #CitiesbyCurio website, a resource packed with expert-curated local itineraries for select Curio cities. Then, last week, the first Curio property in NYC, The Renwick Hotel New York City in a 1920s brick building in Midtown East, opened its doors for the first time.
This week we’ve partnered up with Curio – A Collection by Hilton to keep the celebration going. It’s our latest JohnnyJet.com contest, and in it we’re giving away a two-night stay at any of 29 Curio properties spread across the US and the greater world. Specifically, one lucky winner will win:
- Two (2) Curio – A Collection by Hilton “Be My Guest” cards—each valid for a one-night stay at a Curio property worldwide
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for additional entries. If you’re already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to collect a handful of further bonus entries by following Curio on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest will run for one week, from today, Wednesday, December 7, 2016, until midnight PT on Tuesday, December 13, 2016.
The fine print:
All official rules apply. Also, terms and conditions apply.
Good luck![promosimple id=”abd6″]
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.