I don’t know about you but the only thing I hate more than a really turbulent flight when I fly is a rude passenger. The other day, there was a woman in my row who wouldn’t stop coughing and she wasn’t covering her mouth! I was in the aisle seat and she was in the window seat, so we had a person in between us, and I didn’t know what to do—so I posted this question on my Facebook page:
There’s a woman on my flight that won’t stop coughing and she’s not covering her mouth! Should I:
A. Give her dirty looks.
B. Ask her politely to cover up.
C. Put a mask on.
D. Hand her a mask.
E. Kick her ass?
F. _____________ (Write your own.)
Let me know what you think in the comments section of this page. I’ll give the funniest answer a free in-flight Gogo session!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.