Have you ever wanted to be one of those posh travelers in the airport that look effortlessly chic while traveling? Well, this week’s contest is going to help get you well on your way!
This week, I’m giving away a sleek and stylish carry-on size suitcase from Antler USA. The blue Liquis carry-on retails for $600 and has some nifty features:
- Super lightweight tough Virgin polycarbonate A-plus shell
- Soft grip leather top and side handles designed with the lightest materials
- Wheels specifically designed for easy travel and mobility
- TSA fixed combination lock
And now you can travel just like me: No checked bags!
As usual, all you have to do is sign up for the newsletter and use the form below to enter. Like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and you’ll get two more chances to win. You can even tweet about the contest for an additional entry. The contest ends May 8th, and of course, all official contest rules apply.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.