CONGRATULATIONS to our winner: Keri Butler, seen in the photo here with her haul! Keri’s wine glass-holding necklace was just one of hundreds of great (and ridiculous) products we received as answers. See them all in the comments below!
The contest (now over):
Have you ever been on a plane, flipping through one of those in-flight catalogs, and seen an item that’s made you laugh, or point out to your seatmate, or just shake your head? Something like, say:
- A remote-controlled towel
- A hat that can remember your name
- Dog ice skates
- Edible bookmarks
- A TV powered by bacon grease
None of those items are real, but in the air—based on what else is out there—they really could be. In our “Only In The Air” contest with Gogo, we’re asking for the craziest, most ridiculous, coolest, most ingenious, most impractical, or just most memorable product you’ve ever seen in an in-flight catalog. If it made you think, “Only In The Air,” we want to hear about it.
From the pool of readers who share their favorites, one lucky winner will be picked to win a Macbook Air, an iPad and an Apple TV!
Here’s how to enter:
From Wednesday, December 4, 2013 – midnight PT on Tuesday, December 17, 2013, you can enter by using the form below to Like both me and Gogo on Facebook. You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest and Gogo on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to earn yourself bonus entries (meaning more chances to win).
Then, submit your “Only In The Air” product as a comment in the comments section of this page. Simple as that!
The fine print:
All official rules apply.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.