CONGRATULATIONS to our winner: Keri Butler, seen in the photo here with her haul! Keri’s wine glass-holding necklace was just one of hundreds of great (and ridiculous) products we received as answers. See them all in the comments below!
The contest (now over):
Have you ever been on a plane, flipping through one of those in-flight catalogs, and seen an item that’s made you laugh, or point out to your seatmate, or just shake your head? Something like, say:
- A remote-controlled towel
- A hat that can remember your name
- Dog ice skates
- Edible bookmarks
- A TV powered by bacon grease
None of those items are real, but in the air—based on what else is out there—they really could be. In our “Only In The Air” contest with Gogo, we’re asking for the craziest, most ridiculous, coolest, most ingenious, most impractical, or just most memorable product you’ve ever seen in an in-flight catalog. If it made you think, “Only In The Air,” we want to hear about it.
From the pool of readers who share their favorites, one lucky winner will be picked to win a Macbook Air, an iPad and an Apple TV!
Here’s how to enter:
From Wednesday, December 4, 2013 – midnight PT on Tuesday, December 17, 2013, you can enter by using the form below to Like both me and Gogo on Facebook. You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest and Gogo on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to earn yourself bonus entries (meaning more chances to win).
Then, submit your “Only In The Air” product as a comment in the comments section of this page. Simple as that!
The fine print:
All official rules apply.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.