UPDATE: Congratulations to our winner, reader Eva Gillespie!
Have you ever said no to free travel gear? In our latest JohnnyJet.com contest, we’re teaming up with Minnesota-based Granite Gear to offer one lucky reader a chance to snag a great, top-of-the-line travel carry-on from their new Cross-Trek collection—which isn’t available until August!
Here’s more on the bag, which will be a Cross-Trek 22” Wheeled Carry-On Duffel:
“The 22”-inch wheeled carry-on duffel bag is for the traveler who likes durability and versatility in their gear. With padded, tuck-away shoulder straps and load bearing hip belt, this wheeled duffel quickly turns into a backpack. The piece includes 360-degree protection against the elements as well as durable, water-repellent zippers and extreme water-resistant front pocket zipper. A zippered divider curtain offers packing flexibility. Plus, an expandable drop-bottom compartment for 15% additional packing space.”
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for additional entries. If you are already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to collect a handful of further bonus entries, by following Granite Gear on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest will run from today, Wednesday, July 2, 2014 until midnight (PT) on Tuesday, July 29, 2014.
The fine print:
All official rules apply.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.