EDITOR’S NOTE: Congratulations to our winner, Howard Blount!
Iceland is a place of stunning beauty. Waterfalls, geysers, glaciers, black sand beaches, volcanos—the land just gives and gives in Iceland, and the people are as nice as any I’ve met anywhere. And now, you and a guest could win flights to see it for yourselves!
With the addition of Portland, Oregon today (!), Icelandair now connects 15 North American cities with this special country, and then on to 26 cities in Europe. And with the airline’s #MyStopover initiative—which I’ve featured before—you can add a stopover in Iceland of up to seven days on a trip across the Atlantic with Icelandair. Even better, though, is winning two free flights in our latest JohnnyJet.com contest!
The full package, which you can enter to win at the bottom of this page, includes:
- Two (2) Icelandair gift certificates good for fare, taxes and fuel up to $1,000 USD
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for additional entries. If you’re already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to collect a handful of further bonus entries by following Icelandair on Twitter and Facebook—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest will run from today, Wednesday, May 20, 2015 until midnight (PT) on Tuesday, June 16, 2015—a whole month!
The fine print:
All official rules apply. Also, from Icelandair: Gift certificate will cover fare, taxes and fuel up to $1000 USD. Blackout dates apply from June 1st through September 15th. Gift certificate is valid on Icelandair scheduled flights/packages from the US to ICELAND only. Certificate in US Dollars must be redeemed on www.icelandair.us. Gift certificate is valid for one year. Gift certificate cannot be extended beyond the expiration date shown on the gift certificate. All fare rules apply after ticket(s) are issued. Please review the fare rules prior to purchase. Gift certificate is valid for Economy Class only. Gift certificate can be applied towards premium cabins (Economy Comfort/Saga Class) at additional cost. This certificate is non-transferable, non-negotiable, and cannot be extended, sold or redeemed for cash or other services.
Good luck![promosimple id=”74dd”]
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.