2018 is here! In celebration of another year of travel in the books, Barclays is inviting travelers from all over to share a photo from the best trip they took in 2017. Share one yourself—plus 50 words detailing the choice—and you’ll be entered to win $10,000 toward travel in 2018!
It’s the “Take a Trip Down Memory Lane Sweepstakes,” and it’s open through the end of the month. Here’s how to enter:
- Sign in or register for the Barclays Travel Community (it’s free)
- Visit the discussion board here
- Share an original image from your favorite travel adventure of 2017 on the discussion board and share why it was your best trip of the year in 50 words
The contest is open January 2-31, 2018. Make sure to share your photo and story by the 31st!
Rules and fine print
You must be registered (again, it’s free) in the Barclays Travel Community. The story must be 5o words. One Barclays Travel Community member who submits an image and story will be randomly selected as the winner. See the official rules here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.