2018 is here! In celebration of another year of travel in the books, Barclays is inviting travelers from all over to share a photo from the best trip they took in 2017. Share one yourself—plus 50 words detailing the choice—and you’ll be entered to win $10,000 toward travel in 2018!
It’s the “Take a Trip Down Memory Lane Sweepstakes,” and it’s open through the end of the month. Here’s how to enter:
- Sign in or register for the Barclays Travel Community (it’s free)
- Visit the discussion board here
- Share an original image from your favorite travel adventure of 2017 on the discussion board and share why it was your best trip of the year in 50 words
The contest is open January 2-31, 2018. Make sure to share your photo and story by the 31st!
Rules and fine print
You must be registered (again, it’s free) in the Barclays Travel Community. The story must be 5o words. One Barclays Travel Community member who submits an image and story will be randomly selected as the winner. See the official rules here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.