Boulder, CO, Jan. 11, 2012 – Natural Habitat Adventures (NHA) today announced the release of the Africa safari planner, a revolutionary interactive online tool that allows consumers to build their own personal safari-of-a-lifetime utilizing one all-encompassing website.
The world’s first online custom safari planning experience, the Africa safari planner (ASP), allows travelers to create their own adventure – choosing from a comprehensive collection of nearly 300 luxury camps across dozens of Africa’s best safari routes in nine different countries.
“Never before have travelers been given such freedom of choice, so many varied options of camps and itineraries, and such a fun and interactive opportunity to design their own dream safari,” says Ben Bressler, founder, and director of Natural Habitat Adventures.
The easily navigated ASP is built upon decades of experience operating safaris in Africa. With thousands of images of camps and itineraries, as well as full descriptions of countries and wildlife, travelers can build a selection of dream safaris and save them to their account for future consideration. Then, Africa safari planner automatically creates a digital “personal safari journal” that includes photos and trip highlights, which can be shared with friends and family by e-mail or Facebook.
“We’ve seen a significant increase in travelers wanting to be more involved in their trip planning,” says Bressler. “The Africa safari planner puts travelers in the driver’s seat, seamlessly guiding them through the trip-planning process with an amazing array of the best options Africa has to offer, all in one location. And, anytime a user wants more details, our best-in-the-business safari specialists are available to help answer questions or finalize plans. Planning safaris has never been simpler.”
According to Bressler, “The Africa safari planner brings expedition travel planning into the modern age. As opposed to cookie-cutter, off-the-rack safari packages, now travelers can choose their own adventure with the most comprehensive and fun-to-use planning tool available in the tourism industry. This is the future of travel to Africa.”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.