(UPDATED August 28 at 6:00am ET)
My hope is that this coronavirus resource page for travelers will help you make more informed decisions regarding your travel plans, help you get your money back, and/or help you find the latest travel and coronavirus news:
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Travel Advisories
- CDC: Page for travelers
- File a Complaint with the D.O.T.
–Which countries are open and which are closed?
Air Canada | Alaska | American Airlines | Delta | Frontier | JetBlue | Southwest | Spirit | United | WestJet | Every airline’s website and phone number
Fortunately, most airlines are now offering waivers for tickets purchased on or before March 2. However, if your airline is not offering a waiver and they didn’t cancel your flight and you don’t want to go then I’d would wait until a couple days before to see if the flight canceled and then call to get your money back or a travel voucher.
- These Coronavirus Mask Exception Cards Are Fake
- Airlines May Now Ban You for Not Wearing a Face Mask
- How I Get My Travel Fix From Home
- For the First Time, Thousands of Treasures From Unclaimed Luggage Are Available Online
- This New TSA Rule Could Delay Anyone Who Likes to Fly With Food or Snacks
- A Trick to Get Your Money Back From Airlines That Canceled Your Flight
- Miles And Credit Card Perks Extended Due To Coronavirus
- American Airlines Extended Elite Status For 2020
- Airlines and Hotels Reward Programs that Have Extended Elite Status
- Tip — Use These Zoom Tips When Video-Calling Friends and Family
- I canceled my February around-the-world trip
- How I got my money back of my Feb trip.
- Tip — How to Effectively Disinfect Your Phone and Devices
- Tip — Use This Cool Device to Disinfect Your Phone With UV Light
- Tip — The REAL ID Deadline Has Been Postponed
- Tip — The TSA Will Now Let You Fly With a Recently Expired Driver’s License
- Tip — How You Can Help During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Tip — These 9 Travel Webcams Let You See the World From Home
- Travel Movies That Inspire Wanderlust
- Cruise Critic: Which Cruise Ports are Closed?
GOOD TO KNOW
WEBSITES TO FOLLOW
- JHU coronavirus resource: John Hopkins Coronavirus Tracker
- Tracking ncov2019.live
- TSA checkpoint travel numbers for 2019 and 2020
Dr. Sanjay Gupta’s Coronavirus: Fact vs Fiction – Podcast | Johns Hopkins | Anthony Davis
Canadian Students launch a hotline with jokes to support isolated seniors | Frequent Flier’s Withdrawals | Training for Flying Again at the Gym
- Webcams from around the world
- Seattle Symphony is organizing “free livestreams and rebroadcasts until the orchestra can return
- BroadwayWorld Living Room Concerts
- Memphis Zoo is now doing virtual tours and educational videos.
GAMES TO PLAY
Have something to add?
Help us build out our coronavirus resource for travelers by sharing your own reliable resources in the comments below.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.